We have over 18 years combined experience supporting businesses and having worked in the private, voluntary and public sector we have an in-depth knowledge of the different challenges businesses face.
The trainers are qualified in delivering training and support a variety of areas; specifically Mental Health, Stress Management, Personal Development, Vocational Rehabilitation, Coaching Skills and Absence Management. The trainers have qualifications in Business, Information, Advice and Guidance, NEBOSH Management of Health and Wellbeing at Work, Criminological studies, Life Coaching, Mental Health First Aid and Human Resources.
We are highly experienced in writing and delivered training programmes around Workplace Well-being, personal development and staff development and can tailor make our training and support to meet any business needs. We have also been successful in the development of Workplace Well-being and GP based Health Toolkits. Project managing over £800,000 of projects focused on Healthy Workplaces and Employment; that have been successful in achieving a Big Society award, exceeded set outcomes and targets, extensively researched and evaluated outcomes, and devised innovative workplace health tools and programmes.
We use our knowledge and skills base to help create healthy workplaces by:
- Developing individual packages, training and consultancy to enable organizations to improve the health of the business and the workforce
- Providing knowledge, skills, and experience to individuals so that they can meet the workforce needs of multiple industries and sectors
- Capacity building businesses to improve their workplace policies, procedures and practices so that they foster healthy productive staff.
Key Achievements includes:
- Developing and delivering Award Winning Workplace Health Champion programme.
- Extensive delivery of multi-nationally recognised Mental Health Training.
- Supporting over 1,000 businesses nationwide from multiple industries; including blue chip companies.
We work closely with our hosting organisation Big Ambitions to provide one to one support on our Job Retention service. This allows us to provide a full care wrap for your business as we work together to maintain a positive well being in your workplace. If you would like to know more about how we can support your employees, please click the link.